lunes, 18 de octubre de 2010

El Yaque, Margarita update

It's been a while with no wind here in El Yaque, Isla Margarita, do to the Hurricane season it has been a great delay pushing the wind away,  but still loads of fun activities to still do like, paddle boarding in the lagoon, waves up north-west and east, spear fishing and some good short board surfing! I'm still waiting on some shots from my friend photographers, soon as I get them I'll put them online so you can check out the Margariteno waves, not to bad for this part of the globe! wind seems like it's coming back!
Mean while I have been teaching some friends and reporters how to Windsurf, enjoy the pics and stay tuned for more news and action coming up soon!

Have fun on da water!
Diony

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario