domingo, 5 de diciembre de 2010

Diony on Maui

I just arrived from Venezuela, I plan to stay till the 23rd of December then looking forward on spending the holidays with my family, it's been 22 years since my mom, dad and the entire family have not been all together on the same table, its going to be lots of fun!
During my time on Maui,  I plan to test our new 2011 GPS with Tom and Jeff, tried it for the first time yesterday, so far the results are GREAT! I feel we are taking big steps every year! also I am very focus on working on my wave sailing and getting some great shots for my sponsors, looks like we will be getting a big swell for next week, looks mostly like surfing though, hope JAWS could break before I leave, I'll keep you all posted for more news and action during my stay in on Maui! thanks for all the support!!
Enjoy the pics I took yesterday with my new go pro and some shots from Jeff Henderson!
Adios Amigos!
Diony Guadagnino V69

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario